PETKIT Fresh Element Smart Pet Feeder
PETKIT Fresh Element Smart Pet Feeder for
Cats, Dogs, Automatic and WiFi Enabled Food Dispenser with Scheduled Feeding 6 Litre, Compatible with Amazon Alexa
The PETKIT Smart Pet Feeder is an award-winning smart pet feeder that ensures pet owners can stay on top of their pet’s nutritional and caloric intake. The Fresh Element automatic cat feeder is engineered using ten high-precision sensors to create the most reliable and easy-to-use automatic feeding system in the market. Using the interactive Petkit app (iPhone & Android), create a feeding schedule for your pet uniquely tailored to their needs, while an emergency power supply ensures your pet never misses a meal. The Fresh Element automatic smart feeder dog feeder is the perfect companion for the responsible and careful pet owner.
- 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐏 𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃: This item has an automatic feeding system so that your pet is fed according to the schedules set; The instant feed function allows you to feed your pet immediately from anywhere in the world; This app allows you to create a unique profile for your furry friend that monitors their nutritional intake, weight, caloric intake and more
- 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘: A silicone ring seal and a replaceable moisture proof desiccant box inside the smart pet feeder keeps your pet's kibble fresh 24/7, while the dispenser locking mechanism ensures they cannot sneak any extra kibble
- 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃: The automatic pet feeder allows you to choose between portion size of 20 grams per serving, with a choice of 1 to 20 portions per meal and a maximum of 10 meals a day
- 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 & 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍: It allows to follow a disciplined feeding plan to pets and be happier and healthier; This automated feeder doesn't get stuck in the dispenser like other feeders as it has the fresh element’s self adaption system utilizes an oscillating bar, spring checkboard, and silicone impeller that stops kibble from ever getting stuck; Available in White, Blue and Mini White
- 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑: Whenever you face power outage you have not to worry an emergency backup power supply ensures the feeder can be powered by smart pet feeder is powered by 4 D cell alkaline batteries which will ensure that your pet does not miss a feeding
- 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒: White and Blue
How to Measure Your Dog
Penny always recommends precisely measuring your pet prior to purchasing new pupplies to ensure an accurate fit. Relying on your pet's weight alone can lead to an improper fit.
Taking their Measurements
It is important to note that when measuring your pup, it must not be too tight or too lose. You need to be as exact as possible. Using a tape measure, you will measure the following in inches:
Neck: Measure the circumference of the neck at the widest point.
Girth: Measure the circumference of the mid section, just below the chest and above the belly. You only measure the belly at it's smallest point, right before their rear legs.
Body Length: Measure the length along their backbone (right below their collar) from the base of the head to the base of the tail.
Leg Length: Measure the length by starting right at the base of the tail and let the measuring tape fall to the side of the leg. Leave a 1" allowance for any pant garment to prevent your pup from stepping on them.
Vest Length: Measure along the backbone from the base of the head up to the belly.
Taking their Weight:
Using a weighing scale, measure their weight in pounds. If you don't have one at home, most veterinary clinics have one in their lobby. Although weight alone is not a reliable basis for sizing, their weight along with the above measurements will ensure the most accurate sizing for your pup.